• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Premium not working

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed adobe fresco on my ipad and used the trial version, but I upgraded to the fresco 1 year premium subscription

. The premium brushes and increased storage is not showing. I logged in and out both in fresco and on my apple id, I switched off my ipad, uninstalled fresco and reinstalled it but it is still not showing but under my subscription it shows i paid for the 1 year subscription .

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jc34510437uxpg,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind trying to log out and then signing in with a Social Sign-in option, such as Facebook, Google, etc., to check if it helps? If the problem persists, kindly share the email address(es) that you might have used for your subscription via DM so that we can check it on our end.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines