• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco "Send to Illustrator" not working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on "Send to Illustrator", I get the document sent confirmation, but WHERE has it been sent? It doesn't show up in Illustrator. I can't find it on my desktop. It doesn't ask where should it be saved like the Publish a Pdf option does. I can get that to work, but I want the native file to be able to get the layers in Illustrator. Suggestions?

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @chadh64331598 

The document get sent to Illustrator Desktop(Windows/Mac) in which you should be signed in with the same Adobe ID you are using in Fresco on iPad. The document is not saved like PDF and is sent through cloud workflow.

Once the sent file is opened in Illustrator you can save it to the native file. Are you working on Mac version or Windows version of Illustrator? Can you try once after rebooting your system?

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac version. AFAIK I am signed in on both, or neither program would work. I'll try restarting though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon restart, Illustrator launch on it's own, and opened my Fresco drawing, so that solved it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great @chadh64331598 thanks for confirming. Yes, the workflow is if Illustrator is not already running it will be launched and it's already opened a new document would get opened. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines