• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco scaled vector layer - issue when opened in photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few scaled vector layers in fresco that when opened in photoshop seem to revert back to it's original scale (I'm guessing) messing up those specific layers elements with the rest of the composition. 
if I just save the file in photoshop without touching those layers.. the messed up layers stay messed up when re-opening in fresco. 

TOPICS
Cross-product , Layers , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any pixel layers at all? Is it just vector layers? If you could show us an example of the problems you're having, that would be absolutely amazing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to replicate the problem.. but I have not.. 
I had plenty of both types of layers, vector and pixel. The layers with the scale issue where vector grouped. 

the layers that might had issues I think where grouped and scaled. can't remember if I scaled the group and then created new layers inside the group and drew.. or some other combination of drawing grouping scaling and drawing again/adding new layers to the group. 

Next time I encounter the issue I will try and pay more attention of what I did. Unfortunately I ovewrote the original document when I saved from photoshop with some fixes. So I don't have the issue that I had before. 

Thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was again working between Fresco and Photoshop and was able to replicate the issue. 
The issue seems to occur when I change th size of the canvas with the crop too. When I do that the vecor layers change their size ( In my case I made the canvas bigger and the vector layers got squished horizontally.  

This does not occur if I do it via the canvas size tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue too, pasting in a vector group between fresco drawings. When opening in photoshop and scaled up, the vector groups go haywire. Some layers jump back to original sizes and other layers stay correct. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines