• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco smudge tool stop working on 8K

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several months that Fresco keeps crashing. Today, the smudge tool stopped working on canvas larger than 4096 pixels. I work on 8K canvas (8192 X 8192), I have several works finished and others in production. It's really frustrating!

Does anyone have a solution?
An alternative?

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed with a recent update or does it continue to crash? I'd send an email to the developers, if you can through the app via App Settings > Help > Report a bug. If you can't get into the app at all send email to (frescohelp at adobe dot com). It will be better if you can send through the app as that email contains details which may help the developers solve any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No! The problemis same... Impossible to use the Smudge brush with an canvas bigger than 4096px!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines