• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco stuck on “Loading Documents” since last night. Have re-installed, but goes back to the same?

Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

My son’s iPad Pro is brand new and we’re using the family sharing to install the creative cloud apps. Adobe Draw and Sketch work fine. But Adobe Fresco won’t get past the Loading Documents spinning wheel. Not sure if it’s because there’s so much incredible stuff that’s being uploaded....or if it’s glitched?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Have added a photo to show where we’re at.

Many thanks!

8F132DD8-1F83-442A-84A3-11C09EEEA0AB.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Hi Yviejojo.

Are you still having trouble with this? If so, a couple of quick questions:

Do you have a lot of Sketch and/or Draw work?

Also, how's your wifi connection? Pretty strong/consistent?

The reason I ask is because on first launch of Fresco, Sketch and Draw work will automatically import. If there is a lot of work, or the connection is poor then this could seem like a pretty endless sync. 

Let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm if you've tried to exit and restart the Fresco app and/or restart the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yviejojo.

Are you still having trouble with this? If so, a couple of quick questions:

Do you have a lot of Sketch and/or Draw work?

Also, how's your wifi connection? Pretty strong/consistent?

The reason I ask is because on first launch of Fresco, Sketch and Draw work will automatically import. If there is a lot of work, or the connection is poor then this could seem like a pretty endless sync. 

Let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I have A lot of sketches and it's just loading forever. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies I didn't get round to responding to this (yikes 4 years ago!) but I recall that once everything had loaded it opened fine. Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and the program is not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I definitely won't be buying anything from adobe ever again.. least user friendly company ever, I've made almost 3 accounts trying to get fresco to work, but it will not load. Why does it need to load documents if I have no documents????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Operating system, Device, Device model no. and version of Fresco
  • Please share your Device & Windows specification screenshot (Windows only)
  • Free storage space on your device?

Also, you may try the suggestion shared on these community posts (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/fresco-stuck-on-quot-loading-documents-quot/m-p/11...) (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/stuck-on-quot-loading-documents-quot/td-p/11972791) and let us know how it goes.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't install Fresco until you are logged in to the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pin this, this is the fix! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or Adobe could actually fix the issue - it comes down to poor software engineering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erghhh, same issue here. Terrible user experience. Surly I should be able to decide IF i want to load these files in rather than be forced to wait absolutey hours for this to finish. Yet again Adobe app design with the engineer in mind rather than the end user. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

I have the same problem with the fresco app for windows 11

Sometimes it happens that it manages to turn it on normally, but most often it closes itself still on the application loading screen, unfortunately no error is displayed

The hardware I am using is practically new, a Lenovo Yoga 7-16 laptop with Intel Core i5 12500H processor and Intel ARC A370M dedicated graphics
Due to the fact that I'm just starting out I don't have many documents to sync, even so, I think I have a strong and stable enough network connection
I also have no problems with disk space 🙂

The system I use is Windows 11 22H2 and the version of Adobe Fresco is 5.0.1

Unfortunately I couldn't find where the application is installed - I would have added it to the high performance/priority application tab but I have to do it manually by delimiting the .exe path for the application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines