Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco for Windows Stuck on "loading documents"

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just bought a new Surface Book 2 and installed Fresco. My problem is that the program is not able to get past this loading screen upon opening:

fresco error.png

After doing numerous reinstalls, relaunching CC, updating all relevant software, and trying possible fixes I found in forums, I am out of ideas. Is there a way to get past this issue?

Thanks

Jim

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Hello jiml555443,

I checked and your other account didn't have access to Cloud Storage. Thanks for the logs it helped us in isolating the problem of infinite loading document spinner. 

Glad it worked with your other account. 

@Nasser.a, yes access to Adobe Cloud Storage is required to run Fresco. You can create a personal Adobe ID to use Fresco, Fresco's entire functionality is available in the free version of the application as well. Details on how to upgrade and additional benefits can b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jiml555443,

Kindly share the logs from your system by following these steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jiml555443,

Thanks for providing the logs. Can you try logging out and login to Adobe Creative Cloud application and then try launching Fresco?

From log it looked like the your login had some error state due to which this issue is showing up. Kindly share if it fixes the issue for you. 

Thanks a lot,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get Fresco working by logging in with another account on the same computer. So it must be some issue with that certain account. The one I am having problems with is a School account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with my school account. I think it is due to the lack of access to adobe cloud storage when using the school account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jiml555443,

I checked and your other account didn't have access to Cloud Storage. Thanks for the logs it helped us in isolating the problem of infinite loading document spinner. 

Glad it worked with your other account. 

@Nasser.a, yes access to Adobe Cloud Storage is required to run Fresco. You can create a personal Adobe ID to use Fresco, Fresco's entire functionality is available in the free version of the application as well. Details on how to upgrade and additional benefits can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/au/fresco/using/upgrade-from-free-to-paid-plan.html

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please guide me through the process of doing that? i have tried and it is still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also can't use fresco with my school account. A year ago I got my school laptop and I downloaded fresco but now I got my laptop erased and I redownloaded fresco but now I can't acess it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I walked away for a few hours after shutting down my iPad. When I returned and launched Fresco the image was loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines