• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Time lapse incomplete/Capturing only part of time spent drawing

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I'm really enjoying Fresco these days on my surface book. I especially enjoy the time lapse feature, except the past few times I've run the preview, (and in the final export) it only seems to have captured a small part of the drawing process. Has anyone else experienced similiar? At first I thought the issue might've been because of exiting and entering a document when making a large painting over time, but I just finished a simple layered sketch over the past hour, and it only captured the last quarter of time. 

Looking forward to suggestions and solutions. 

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Sometimes.... with time lapses no matter the software or application.  I suggest recording part of it, saving that file... then continue recording a second or even third part.  Then with Adobe Rush, you can edit the time lapse together.  This will enable you to get a full recording.  I am actually doing that with Illustrator quite often.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes.... with time lapses no matter the software or application.  I suggest recording part of it, saving that file... then continue recording a second or even third part.  Then with Adobe Rush, you can edit the time lapse together.  This will enable you to get a full recording.  I am actually doing that with Illustrator quite often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines