Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Timelapse not recording full work session

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I play back timelapse videos in Fresco, it cuts short or skips over parts of my work. Is there a limit to how many brush strokes can be stored?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rebeljay. 

Thanks for posting about this.

Because we've had a few reports from people using Fresco on Windows, an engineer is in the process of looking into this. If you would send us an email through Fresco's Report A Bug link (so that we can see all of your device/app information), it would be extremely helpful.

You can do that by tapping the gear icon in the upper nav of the Home screen then from the App Settings menu, tap Help > Support > Report A Bug. Just mention that you posted here. 

Thanks for your help. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue! 

I'm having the same issue (also on Windows). However, when I go to report a bug as you recommended, my browser opens but there is no new window/tab/page to report anything. Is there a direct link I can use instead?

Thanks,
Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly. 

You can use "frescohelp at adobe dot com," the only problem with that is that all of the device/app data will not populate the email. 

But if, when you email us there you include a timelapse file in which not all strokes were recorded, along with a PSD of the actual drawing, it would be super helpful. 

Thanks for your time with this. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, the bug report button in fresco is not working as it's not link to any function.. And the timelapse fonction is still working randomly..

Thanks for your help

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send in a psd of your drawing and an export of the corresponding timelapse file to  frescohelp@adobe.com 

We'd also need the device info that you're using along and the GPU driver that’s running on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Sheena Kaul your last intervention dates from April 21st, 2020, it will be time to reprenier you the hand on this subject, the users depend on to you, and makes it that we see no more quelqconque intervention, shows with which flippancy certain colleague of Adobe consider customers them! It is regrettable and causes a very serious harm to the reputation of your firm.... Or Fresco is intended to be left as of other software of Adobe on bar.... See Sketch or Illustrator_Drau?

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I totally understand the experience that you're facing but trust me, that's not what Adobe wants for its users. 

I'm checking with the engineers and will update you about the status shortly.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

february 2021 no fix found yet ? i use fresco for professionnal purpose, i guess like plenty of people here, and i really appreciate  if this bug could be fix. actually i need it working 😞

pleaqe please please 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also have the same problem with all my files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same problem still. I wanted to use it for a project, my sisters bachelor. It really would be nice, if the bug would be fixed in the near future. Im using fresco on a surface:

Surface Pro (5. Gen), Modell 1796 i5

SAM: 239.3275.257.0

UEFI: 235.3440.768.0

Touch driver: 173.0.1.10

if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, 

I just have the timelapse issue right now, again, as i'm working on a timelapse for one of my customer.  i can see that sending emails, files and stuff seems to not helping that much to make the support fix that bug. So i'll try another solution, i guess it's the place where i could find the best advices to alternatives on fresco which does approximately the same  for a correct price. Maybe we could use software solution to record the session or maybe another program which works better ?

I loved you Fresco, but it's like a old love story, i can't spend time on complaining, i can't yell at  you all the time, we had our moments, but i'm boring repeating things. make your own way, who knows, maybe we'll meet again.

So by now i'm open to any third part solution, thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben. 

I know you've been having this issue with incomplete timelapse for quite some time and I'm sorry we've been unable to duplicate it in-house. I did speak with an engineer again this morning and he had a few questions:

* What version of the GPU Driver are you using? I know at one point you were using v26.21.14.4314; since I believe there's a more current version, did you update it? This link will help: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements/2021.html#graphics-driver

* Have you ever minimized Fresco, leaving  the canvas open,  with content on it come back to it and Fresco is on the Home screen? If this has happened it means the app was closed in the background.

* Do you ever see "conflict" appended to a document that has only a partial timelapse? (This could happen when leaving the document open in Fresco and also opening it in Photoshop.)

Please  let me know what you find. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a huion kamvas 2019 tablet and a laptop omen 2020, I go back and forward between fresco and other apps, between double monitors and sometimes I put the computer in stand by, but really i don't understand why is it so difficult to make this thing work, try looking at autodesk sketchbook, been using their time-lapse function for years and never had a single problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on Windows 10.

I genuinely hate to sound rude but this is 14 months after the initial post, not sure if it was reported by anyone before then but that's a long time to have all these people paying a subscription for something that doesn't work properly 😬

Can we please get an actual fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finally happy with my piece on Fresco. I am ready to share it with the world and what's better than a cool timelapse, right? I go to the export button and choose my timelapse, and all it shows are the final 2 strokes, when I apply a shadow and change the color of the Background. Basically the very 2 last steps after days of work. SOOOOOO frustrating.

It's ok, I use the app to create the art, not to create the timelapse as a purpose. But still... This feeling of void.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timelapse is sensitive to the device in use. When I move to a different device or sometimes when I modify a file, the timelapse gets lost or develops a discontinuity. I often reference the timelapse in my live sketchnoting so it's frustrating that it's not a more stable feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cleverclue. 

A few things that it might be helpful  to know about timelapse:

* Closing/reopening the app without first saving the drawing can create holes in the timelapse.

* Timelapse is not synced across devices; it is only available on the device where the drawing is done. So when you work on the same drawing on two different devices, the timelapse will not be complete on either device.

* Similarly, since timelapse is never synced to the cloud, if a drawing is removed from the device, even temporarily, the timelapse will be permanently deleted.

Do any of these things seem to account for the gaps you're seeing in your timelapse files?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines