• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco type tool and keyboard on iPad

Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the hardest time getting the keyboard to pop up in Fresco. Using a brand new iPad Pro. I press the little keyboard icon below the text and most of the time it does nothing. Occassionally the keyboard actually pops up, but I can't seem to find rhyme or reason.

Anyone else? Plus it must be a dumb question, because I can't seem to find any tutorials on using the Text tool, other than being included in basic tutorials where it shows the character settings, which I get. 

TOPICS
How-to , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Do you get the auto-minimize show up on the left or absolutely nothing at all?
If you get the little circle with the pen showing on the bottom left corner you can tap that to open options then tap the three dots and turn off auto-minimize. That should then always bring up the panel in the middle with the five options. I'm pretty sure you'll have to tap the keyboard there as well. So one tap on the keyboard symbol below the text box will bring up another panel for you to again tap the keyboard sym

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get the auto-minimize show up on the left or absolutely nothing at all?
If you get the little circle with the pen showing on the bottom left corner you can tap that to open options then tap the three dots and turn off auto-minimize. That should then always bring up the panel in the middle with the five options. I'm pretty sure you'll have to tap the keyboard there as well. So one tap on the keyboard symbol below the text box will bring up another panel for you to again tap the keyboard symbol.

Additionally if you have a keyboard connected to the iPad, it might work the same way as the keyboard button on the desktop, it just opens and you can start typing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's quirky. Sometimes working, sometimes a mystery. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines