• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco?

Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is adobe creating so many drawing apps? You have illustrator draw, sketch, illustrator, photoshop, and now fresco. That's a lot to choose from. Do they plan to discontinue some of them? I like sketch and draw the best, still trying to get used to fresco, be great if they had one simple to procreate where now you can animate.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fresco is different to all the other Adobe apps you've mentioned simply because of the Live Brushes.

I agree why so many, if you look at each one, they originally had very different purposes.
Photoshop was for photo manipulation, but people kept asking for additional tools.
Illustrator was for Vector drawings, but people keep asking for additional tools.
I think Draw and Sketch were initial experimentations into creating iPad apps. (Don't quote me on that!)

Now with Illustrator, Photoshop and Fresco all on iPad you will find that Sketch recommends Fresco, Draw recommends Illustrator or Fresco but you can currently still use all the older apps as well.

With people continuously asking for additional tools on each app they are all becoming extremely similar.

There are plans to add animation to Fresco. I have no idea where they are at or when that might be made available to everyone though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines