• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grids

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a grid feature? I can not find it. 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Hi Emakarov.

Not yet. Hang in there; grids are coming. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emakarov.

Not yet. Hang in there; grids are coming. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they? When!??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazingly, an Adobe employee is wrong. Click View, Show, and Grid. But be warned: Don't turn on grids in preferences or they'll will appear every image you open, and there appears to be no way to turn them off permanently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ron. 

This feature is not available yet in Fresco; are you perhaps seeing grids in Ps for iPad?

Please let me know. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A number of us need grids (and 'Project Canvas') asap too, for live graphic recording. How long will it be do you think? (Last sept you mentioned it was coming soon)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sally. 

I don't have a specific timeframe for when they will make it into the app but we are working on grids for Fresco. 

Sorry I can't be more specific than that right now. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I think it´s quite questionable that a company like Adobe is not coming up with a grid feature within nearly a year! I know, you are not responsible and you are only doing your job. So I know all you will come up with is saying sorry. Let me put it that way just to make clear how I feel about it: I am irritated, disappointed and damn angry.

Thanks for ruining my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really sad. Even big companies like Microsoft are faster in implementing additional features. I really need this grid functionalities. Else I have to look for another app. Really sad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out how to get grids!

Forget about Fresco and go back to Adobe Sketch!!

Problem solved…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me get this straight.  You are no longer supporting the software that DOES HAVE GRIDS and every time I try to use it I am bombarded with why Fresco is better, than when I think "OK, I'll use Fresco" it doesn't have this simple feature that the previous software had?  REALLY?  Or has it come out and I just can't find it?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no grid feature after almost two years...? Can we get an update on timing? 
Like others on this thread, I am going back to Adobe Draw until this critical feature is implemented. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think they were working on the illustrator for iPad in the back and since they knew that this app will come with proper grids they never implemented them in Fresco. Of course no open communication about that.

Its weird how Adobe floods its own portfolio with apps. First Adobe Draw + PS for tablets. Then they stopped Adobe Draw development cause they were probably working on illustrator in the back. To fill this gap they launched Fresco inbetween to give you the feeling something new was happening, combining vector and pixels. Just to launch the new illustrator app. So they seperated vector and pixels again. Weird strategy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines