• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Items Disappearing Off Canvas!

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I hope there is a fix for this...JUST in the last week, I have had a new issue/seen a change in Fresco on my iPad. I have always enjoyed having the ability to "stage/store" items (drawn images, talk bubbles, etc.) just OFF-CANVAS. I keep all sorts of things there while I'm working on an image. It's important to me because I'm showing my screen in live meetings while I'm working, and I like to be able to quickly grab assets I've already drawn so that I can pull them onto the canvas real-time. As of the last few days, when I go to put a pre-drawn asset off of the main canvas/page and off to the side, IT DISAPPEARS! And oddly, even though i can no longer see it to know where it is, if I lasso tool the area, Fresco recognizes an object there and I can grab it and pull it back on...but that doesn't help me if I need to use it real-time since I can't SEE it. Any ideas on how I can make this work again? Was this a planned change or just a glitch I'm experiencing?!

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Layers , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature works on Windows, but no longer on iPad. No idea if it was intended to work (not work) in this way or it is a bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I have been working on project for a few days but with the change from Adobe Sketch to Fresco, the project that has been imported to Fresco is not its latest version and all the changes that I have been doing for the past day or so have been deleted. The problem is that the project appears in Fresco, but is not its latest version and I can’t redo it again because I have to submit it soon. Please I really need your help and thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines