• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I switch my animation layer back to the vector layer it was before ?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I switch my animation layer back to the vector layer it was before ?

TOPICS
Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Selim328007716z2j,

I want to begin by offering our sincere apologies for the delayed response to your query. We understand the importance of timely assistance, and we appreciate your patience.

Regarding your question about switching an animation layer back to a vector layer in Fresco, I regret to inform you that it is not possible to revert an animation layer to a vector layer once it has been converted. Unfortunately, once a layer has been transformed into a pixel or animation layer, the option to convert it back to a vector layer is not available.

It's crucial to note that if you've closed the file or if a significant amount of time has passed, the undo option may not be accessible, making it impossible to revert the layer type.

I understand that this limitation may be frustrating, and I appreciate your understanding of the constraints within the current functionality of the application. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your patience, and we're here to help.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines