• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I adjust the angles in the triangle shape tool? I need a symmetrical triangle

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need a symmetrical triangle. The default triangle was symmetrical, but at some point it changed and now the angles are off so I have been getting by drawing each side of the triangles I need using the ruler tool. I would prefer to just fix the triangle shape in the polygon tool to how it was in the begining, where the bottom two angles were the same. To be clear, I am using the shape tool listed with the ruler under the polygon section. How do I fix it? 

I have already tried turning the triangle and restarting Fresco. 

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a screenshot of what you're seeing in the shape.

Did you try increasing the sides to bring it out of the triangle shape then decreasing to return to triangle? Not sure what might work as I'm not sure how you've altered it to be non-symmetrical in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this happen in a new drawing? Or only in the one you are working with? I wonder if something like perspective mode was turned on, and you're seeing an equilateral triangle in perspective view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines