Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many layers does Fresco support?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i am new to using fresco on the iPad Pro, and was wondering how many layers you can work with? On say an A3 document? Also, I can't seem to find a way to copy and paste? 

thanks,

lynn 

TOPICS
Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

I haven't come upon a layer limit yet, though the most layers I've done so far is 20.
For copy and paste you use the selection tool, draw around the area you want to copy, tap the 3 dots on the side to open up a menu select Copy Selection, then tap the 3 dots again and choose Paste Selection.

With nothing selected you can also copy and paste a whole layer from the 3 dots on the side

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't come upon a layer limit yet, though the most layers I've done so far is 20.
For copy and paste you use the selection tool, draw around the area you want to copy, tap the 3 dots on the side to open up a menu select Copy Selection, then tap the 3 dots again and choose Paste Selection.

With nothing selected you can also copy and paste a whole layer from the 3 dots on the side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey there! I do not have any copy selection option available. I also do not have an option to copy and paste the whole layer. Anybody knows how to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't found a layer limit yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines