• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How To] Animations not looping together properly

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple animations that are running at the same time. Some are stationary objects moving on a path and others are frame-by-frame animations. My issue is when I play them all in a loop together. They will all play through so the longest of them plays once and then a quarter of the way through the second loop it skips back to the start. I can't figure out why it's doing this. I just want them all to loop within their own animation but continuously.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
How-to , Layers , Performance , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Airen251500311pbm,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind confirming if the motion path is connected end to end and motion is set to loop or boomerang? Also, Would you mind sharing a screen recording depicting the issue and sharing the file with us (ensure "anyone with the link can view" & "Save a copy" is selected)? We'll take a look at it.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show us your layers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines