Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a new on iPad

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sentence is using a translator

When creating a new project, only "PSD" or Skech or DROW projects come up. (or open a canvas).
I want to open an image stored on my device and create a new one to fit the size. Is this possible?

Sorry if this is a simple question and there is an answer somewhere.

TOPICS
Canvas settings , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

I am assuming you are talking about Adobe Fresco here.

If you want to open a project on Fresco, it will show PSD files as only PSD files are readable by Fresco (Psdc - or PSDCloud files are the app native file format)
If you want to create a new project from scratch at a specific size, you need to know the size before hand, unless Fresco can open it and lets you check the size before closing and creating a new one again (or you're OK to duplicate this file and use the copy to create a new artwork

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am assuming you are talking about Adobe Fresco here.

If you want to open a project on Fresco, it will show PSD files as only PSD files are readable by Fresco (Psdc - or PSDCloud files are the app native file format)
If you want to create a new project from scratch at a specific size, you need to know the size before hand, unless Fresco can open it and lets you check the size before closing and creating a new one again (or you're OK to duplicate this file and use the copy to create a new artwork)
If you're working on a Windows machine, you can still check the image size by right clicking on the file and checking properties

Imaginerie_0-1683363852366.png

(ALT+enter)

then "details"

Imaginerie_1-1683363987920.png

I don't think that's possible that easily on an Ipad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines