• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to draw a smooth circular curve

Enthusiast ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, to draw a perfect right there simply leaving the cursor supported at the end of line, Thank you for establishing the same process for curves and regular forms as circles, by square of ellipses or by rectangles

This would really be very practical. Procreat the made, why not Fresco?

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.
TOPICS
How-to , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Vector brushes in Fresco?

If so there is a smoothing tool is this what you are looking for?
Alternatively are you asking that a curve be perfected in the same way as a line is straightened by holding the pen at the end of the line for a short time? I think this would be quite difficult as there is not guarantee the curve you are after would be the default curve created.
If not please give more explanation of what you are trying to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Avec n'importe quelle brosse, je trace à main levée un cercle, un ovale ou une élipse. Quant la forme est fermée (selon un critère d'exactitude à défir), je laisse la pointe du stylet en contacte avec la tablette, à ce moment, le système corrige la forme tracée en un tret lisse, évidemment l'axe du trait sans tenir compte de la forme du pinceau ou de sa déformation, et un menu me proposera en haut de l'écran de choisir entre un rond ou une élipse, à moi de choisir dans les 5 à 10 seconde comme dans Procreate, ne me dites pas que vous n'avez pas Procreate sur un de vos iPad pour vous rendre compte de cet effet de tracé !
(Google translation)
With any paintbrush, I draw in raised hand a circle, an oval or a élipse. Quant form is closed (to a criterion of accuracy in défir), I leave the top of the stiletto contacts it with the bar, at this instant, the system corrects the form drawn in a smooth tret, of course the axle of trait without taking into account the form of the brush or its distortion, and a menu will offer me in the top of the screen to choose between a circle or a élipse, me in 5 - 10 seconds as in Procreate, do not say to me that you do not have Procreate on one of your iPad to realize this effect of line!
Evidement c'est l'axe du tracé qu'il faut traiter !
Hollowing-out it is the axle of the line that it is necessary to treat!

Merci

Yves

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines