• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to draw a triangle in ver. 2.0.5

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am new to Fresco and do not know how to properly draw a triangle in the cited-above version A search did not reveal the answer. I know about snaplines but this technique does not seem the best technique. The new shape tool seems to be the tool for this purpose but the popout menu does not give an option other than filling the triangle. I just want an outline of the triangle. Choosing the selection option creates marching ants that could be used for tracing over the lines with snaplines,1 but that seems to be not what the developers intended. I hope my question is clear. Thanks for any suggestions. Monty

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this point in time I believe the only ways to draw a triangle are exactly as you have described.
We only have a fill option, there is no stroke option. So the only other option would be to trace around the marching ants.

You could also use the rule are draw lines along the rulers edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines