• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant get the same pencil lightness look with pressure sensitivity

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I never knew that adobe sketch was going to shutdown so the sudden transition towards Fresco has been very rough for me. I draw with my fingers and the normal pencil tool in sketch had this pressure sensitivity that allowed a wider and darker opacity based on pressure from my fingers onto the screen. When I logged into Fresco and tried the pencil tool there was no form of pressure sensitivity in the beginning of lines so when I even lightly grazed my phone it would do a bold strike of a line. I tried changing the Pressure Dynamics Size and Flow and nothing seems to change. I really really want to go back to that old feeling from sketch but it seems nearly impossible to match as of now. The only close way I found to match the pencil is to blend with a light eraser on the ends of the strokes but it seems to much of a hassle compared to what I used to use. Thankfully I was able to import my old art for comparison so heres some photos for reference of the old and new pencil if it helps, thank you. 

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has your control improved with practice?

Have there been updates to the software since you posted which are now allowing you to achieve the results you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines