• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have 30GB space free, but the app says it needs 3GB and that I only have 2.4GB?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't do anything since I can't open a new document. iPad OS 13.1 on a last generation iPad. Settings>iPad Storage shows 90 of 128 used.

TOPICS
Device , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Hi Fsmike. 

I'm sorry this is happening. The team has been looking into this steadily since we started hearing reports yesterday. 

They believe that it has something to do with discrepancy between the estimate of storage space reported by iOS and the storage space reported by Fresco. 

As soon as they get to the bottom of it I'll post their findings.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue on first start of v1.0.2. (IPad Pro 2nd gen 12.9"). But I ignored it and it's been fine since. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem, deleted some unused apps to free up some space. I can open projects now, but the app still only says I have 6GB of free space when I have over 60 GB available!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No dice for me. 12 gigs available. I'll wait for the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fsmike. 

I'm sorry this is happening. The team has been looking into this steadily since we started hearing reports yesterday. 

They believe that it has something to do with discrepancy between the estimate of storage space reported by iOS and the storage space reported by Fresco. 

As soon as they get to the bottom of it I'll post their findings.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines