• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have loved fresco so far, but detail work is impossible because of this glitch.

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever finish a line and pick up my stylus, it draws an extra line backwards over the last part of the line. I have looked through all the settings to see how I could fix this but found nothing. All the brushes seem very interesting to experiment with so I would love to resolve this. a video is attached below: 

TOPICS
Live brushes , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever finish a line and pick up my stylus, it draws an extra line backwards over the last part of the line. I have looked through all the settings to see how I could fix this but found nothing. All the brushes seem very interesting to experiment with so I would love to resolve this. a video is attached below: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've merged your two duplicate posts into one thread.

Other than adjusting brush settings (which I assume you've tried) I don't have any recommendations for you. Perhaps @Sue Garibaldi at Adobe has seen this before and can offer some ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks! I couldn't figure out how to delete my original one haha. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elise.

I'd like to see all of your device/app information so please send us an email using Fresco's Report A Bug link (App  Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug ); all of your device/app information will auto-populate the email.

You don't have to repeat all of this when you  write there, but it would be helpful to know which brush you're using. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I responded Elise. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason, I am unable to find your email. would it be okay if you messaged me the data on this account? sorry for the inconvenience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elise. 

It looks like an Outlook email addy. But here's what I wrote:

Thanks for writing here so I could see your device info.

I had a feeling... Your GPU Driver appears to be really out of date. Try updating that and see if that makes a difference with regard to the strokes that are being made. If there's no notification on your device, you should find the information you need here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789/Intel-UHD-Graphics-620

Let me know how it's going. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated all of my drivers, and the website is telling me that I am up to date. I am still having the same issue, unfortunately. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elise.

I had hoped that update would solve the problem. When it didn't, I sent your comments and your video to one of Fresco's engineers and he said that this is a known issue that they've already begun looking into.

Because it's based to a large extent on people's drawing styles (it tends to become noticeable when people draw shorter/quicker strokes and less noticeable when strokes are slower/longer) it does not happen to everyone.

The good news is that they have been able to reproduce it in-house and that is the first step toward finding a solution.

I don't have a more concrete solution/workaround for you right now but I wanted to let you know what I discovered.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for all your help! I'm looking forward to a possible solution in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm puzzled by this too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines