• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've uninstalled then reinstalled Fresco, but it keeps on crashing still, what do I do?

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been in the middle of a drawing and I'd really like to finish it haha, so any help is appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which device are you using? Have you checked the System Requirements to see if you're at the lower end of devices which can run the app? Other than that I would suggest going through the app settings to Help then sending a bug report directly to the developers. The bug report link will open an email and include your system details which should help to solve your issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah, i'm having the same issues, but the app closes before i an report a bug through Help. The app remains open for about 10 seconds, then crashes—regardless of what i do. would love to see this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines