I want to love Fresco

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a longtime Photoshop user--since 1996--I am disappointed in the unrealistic subscription model for this partially developed app. Adobe has to realize there is serious competition in this area of development and respond accordingly. I bought Procreate for $10 and it runs circles around Fresco. Why would I want to invest $120 a year in an app that doesn't do half of what Procreate does? I have downloaded and installed Affinity products and I am thinking about cancelling my current Photography plan. $10 a month for Photoshop and Lightroom is OK if the apps are used frequently, as was the case when I did freelance, but now that I use PS once or week or less, it may be time to migrate to Affinity. I cannot justify the cost. 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019
Have a little patience.  Kyle Webster posted on twitter that there may be news in the future.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a little patience.  Kyle Webster posted on twitter that there may be news in the future.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines