• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Draw and Photoshop Sketch end. So when Fresco for Android?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Illustrator Draw and Photoshop sketch will not be supported anymore, I need Adobe Fresco, and I don't own an iPad. And I don't want to own an iPad, since I prefer Android. When will we get Adobe Fresco for Android then? I pay a subscription like any other person, and I want to make use of the software. I need the option to export my draws as vectors to Illustrator, it's simpler that way.

TOPICS
Cross-product , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

The majority of people on this forum are users of the software and we have no idea when Adobe might make software available or implement updates. Your best option would be to head over to the Fresco Uservoice page and add to other threads already requesting Fresco be available on Android

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The majority of people on this forum are users of the software and we have no idea when Adobe might make software available or implement updates. Your best option would be to head over to the Fresco Uservoice page and add to other threads already requesting Fresco be available on Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines