• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images save as a pixelated blur

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm new to Fresco so I may be doing something wrong but when I'm working on an image (could be image layer, pixel or vector or live brush, etc.) sometimes the screen flashes and everything I've done is suddenly pixelated and whited out. I can't undo the pixelation and am left to delete layers and start over. This is of course incredibly frustrating after putting time and effort into something. Any guidance would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Layers , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which device are you working on and have you checked that everything is up to system requirements?

Are you working on big detailed files when it starts to glitch and pixelate or is this happening early or at any time in general during the creation process?

I haven't had this happen to me, but it might be helpful to know the above to try to help solve your problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines