• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import brushes to Fresco and manage them easily

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All your queries releated to brushes are answered here.

1. Import huge brush sets or mega brush packs to Fresco

You simply just need to bring your brushes into Fresco through Photoshop for the smooth workflow. For better understanding, follow this tutorial: https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/kyles-brushes-in-sketch.html

2. Don't have Photoshop? Here's how to import the brushes to Fresco

For those who don't have Photoshop, you should make smaller file sets of the brush sets and bring in those smaller sets. So instead of trying to import 200 brushes at a time you'd be trying to bring in 20.

3. How to manage (delete, modify, rename) the brushes from within Fresco?

Its not possible to manage your brushes from within the Fresco app. You'll need to install the Creative Cloud Mobile App onto your iPad and manage your brushes from the Libraries tab.

4. Brushes imported to Fresco are grayed out or take time to load

If your brushes are successfully imported to the Fresco app but look grayed out or you just see the grey lines instead of brush names, please make sure that you're connected to a high speed network because the brushes take time to load basis on their size and network connection.

5. No way to reorder/re-arrange the brushes in Fresco?

If you find it tedious to scroll trough your brush in Fresco app each time you're working on any artwork, try marking the most used brushes as favorite and that way they should appear at the top.

Missed out any query? Have something different to ask? Feel free to post your question and we'll be happy to assit you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There!

I just purchased Adobe Fresco so that I can import Brushes! But I am unable to import any ! Is this not supported in a Windows device? I am using an HP Spectre 360! Please assist at the earliest!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Did the steps in the post above not work on your app? 

The import happens through Creative Cloud libraries where your brushes sync and then they appear on the app. 

Are there any specific brush sets that you're looking to import?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

I need to resolve my issue of why I can't download Kyles brushes from the web page.  I never can get to the actual webpage because it keeps asking me to Sign In to Download.  I press the button and a login page flashes by and it comes right back to the  Sign in to Download  web  page you have listed.  What up  with this.  I have a subscription for Freasc only and do not want to use photoshop at all.  I love the Fresco program but this " brush loop" thing is driving me mad.   It appears from your literature  that you  dont need Photoshop.  I did however load up the trial version but I end up with the same LOOP.   My subscription ID is [personal information removed by moderator]. Help me out if you can.

Thanks,

Steve 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve. 

Sorry you're having trouble following Kyle's brush libraries.

So we can get to the bottom of this, I'd like you to write me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help > Support  > Report A Bug). That will automatically share all of your device/app information but when you write us there please do the following 

1. Sign in with your Adobe  ID to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and make sure that all of the Fresco work you see on your iPad is also showing up there. 

2. While still signed into the site, navigate to https://account.adobe.com/plans and take a screenshot of the plan information you  see there

3. Then from the Home screen in Fresco tap the avatar icon in the upper nav. Then from  App Settings menu tap  Account > Premium Features and take a screenshot there

4. Next go to iOS Settings > Name Field (at the very top) > Subscriptions and send me a screenshot of what you see there.

You don't have to repeat everything you posted here, just let me know that you did, but please send me the screenshots (do not post those screenshots on the forum because they will contain personal information).

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any information on adding Illustrator brushes (.ai) to Fresco. Is this possible? When I try to add them they are greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using brushes I stored in my favourites for months now and all of a sudden most of them are greyed out now. The iPad I have is only a few months old, so why is this happening, so frustrated! 😒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

U have 2 questions:

I imported all my brushes on photoshop (computer), yet none of them is in asobe fresco (ipad). I uploaded than (manualy!) all my brush sets to fresco (ipad) took me quiet some time, since it's not possible to multiselect sets. anyway, I did that, and it worked. now, 2 days later, I notice, the brushes are gone in fresco (ipad). I have not changed any settings or done anything with my ipad, my ipad is literally just for painting. I'm really confused, and I don't want to spend another evening adding brushes, if they are gone the next time I reopen the app. 

Please let me know how to fix this and what the fastest was is, to import many brushsets to fresco (ipad). 

ps: I'm always on the newwest versions of the apps on all my devices. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines