Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import cloud files

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to import files from google drive into adobe fresco as a layer in a drawing?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Import , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Hi natasha,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. I might have missed your query here. 

Unfortunately you cannot directly import your work into Fresco from google drive but if you save your files over the Cloud documents, you'll be able to open them across all the Creative Cloud apps.

See the thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/manage-your-work-easily-through-cloud-docs/m-p/10717046#M785 for more info.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi natasha,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. I might have missed your query here. 

Unfortunately you cannot directly import your work into Fresco from google drive but if you save your files over the Cloud documents, you'll be able to open them across all the Creative Cloud apps.

See the thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/manage-your-work-easily-through-cloud-docs/m-p/10717046#M785 for more info.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines