Importing Animation from Fresco into Animate

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway/the best way to import animation (motion) into Animate from Fresco.

When I have tried to import a PSD created in Fresco it just creates all the layers with none of the actual frames/timeline, which is a bit disappointing.

I am surprised that Adobe doesn’t have an easy way to transition between the two software.

Perhaps there is a way which I am missing...and hence the question...

TOPICS
Cross-product , Import , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animation in Fresco is a relatively new feature so it shouldn't be a suprise that it doesn't have full integration with all other Adobe apps. You could add a feature request on the UserVoice  page (App Settings > Help > Suggest a Feature) to request integration with Animate.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay thank you - I am really enjoying using Fresco - but it would be good if it could have a few more features to make it a more robust animation platform. I will submit the request as suggested...
Do you know if Abode are actively working on adding more animation features to Fresco?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines