Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing files from Stretch to Fresco

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have been using Stetch for a long time and have only just set up Fresco. When I signed in some of my projects from Stretch imported to Fresco but not all. I have tried the Import and Open option however not all my Stretch projects/drawings are visable. Is anyone able to advise how I can import all the projects across as Stretch will no longer send my files as a psd or pdf so they are stuck on my ipad. 

Many thanks, Corinne

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you seeing in the upload tab now?
I can Open in Adobe Desktop Apps or Send to Creative cloud Files as PSD or PDF still so I'm interested to know why your version of Sketch isn't showing these options.

You could also use the Clipboard in Sketch, but this would flatten the image unless you took a copy of each layer separately then copied it across, but that might be quite time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sjaani, 

Thank you for your reply. I used to be able to send creative cloud my psd files from the ipad but for some reason recently it has not stopped working, it tries to send for ages but just keeps failing. I also don't understand why I can't see all my Stretch projects in Fresco. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
There is limitation o n importing the project from sketch to fresco. First all your project of sketch and draw will be auto import  to the Fresco for the first time you logged in. But for migrating your project there should be at least 500 MB cloud space available. Once migration start, that will kick, importing of the sketch and darw project till your cloud quota is not reached to the lower limit of space in (500MB). After that further automatic migation of the Sketch/Draw project will stop working.
Second thing, you need to check if you sketch project is visible on the cloud. Check on the web ->https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations. If not it means those project are not avialable on the cloud, so you need to turn on cloud sync for sketch to complete the sync. Then only those project will be available to import in Fresco and that can be imported if you have left 500 MB space in you creative cloud. You can check your space in fresco in app settings->general.

Hope I was clear and didn't confused you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines