Impossible de faire fonctionner Fresco

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour la communauté,

Il est pour moi impossible de faire fonctionner Fresco.

Quand je le lance voici les messages qui apparaissent :

Chargement de documents puis

Message d'erreur "Une erreur s'est produite" Redémarrez Fresco pour continuer cliquez sur OK et il recommence en boucle les meesages d'erreur.

Ma config :

> Fresco 3.5.0

> windows 10 pro 64 bits

> Intel core i7-8700K CPU 3.7GHz

> 32 Go RAM

> DirectX 12

> Nvidia Quadro RTX 4000

> CintiqPro 24PT Wacom

Merci

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Canvas settings , Color , Cross-product , Device , How-to , Import , Layers , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iPad app recently updated to 3.6.0. Keep an eye out for upgraded to the desktop version and see if that solves any problems. Also look at the system requirements page. One thing I note is that DirectX requires 12.1. Is yours saying you have 12 or above 12?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello and thank you for your answer,
unfortunately having the latest version and windows update I also have the latest directX version

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines