• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Fresco random dots appear while drawing on Wacom tablet

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest version of Adobe fresco (4.2.0), when I use retract within the range of the tablet, fresco draws a random point on the canvas, and when I move the pen out of the range of the tablet and use withdrawal , there is no such error, nor does the problem occur when using the mouse. I haven't had this problem with previous versions of the software, so I hope it can be fixed.

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @hay219128840ps6,

We are so sorry for the delayed response to your issue with random dots appearing on your canvas when using the retract function within the range of your Wacom tablet. I hope the issue is resolved with the latest version of Fresco or Wacom drivers.

If not, to better assist you, it would be helpful to know if you are accidentally pressing any keys, such as the Ctrl key or a pen button while using the retract feature. Sometimes, certain key & button combinations can trigger unexpected actions in the software, including drawing random dots on the canvas. If that is not the case, please share a screen recording demonstrating the issue. It would be really helpful for us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to resolving this issue for you.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines