• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How To] Work with DWG and PDF in Fresco

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create line drawings in AutoCAD which are dwg files and also save and print them out as pdf's. Can I use Adobe Fresco with either types of these files to watercolor over for a more pleasant presentation?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Fresco currently can't place a PDF on a layer. You'd have to convert the PDF to a pixel image like TIFF or JPG to be able to paint over it. 

In the app settings, under "help", you can request this as a feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco currently can't place a PDF on a layer. You'd have to convert the PDF to a pixel image like TIFF or JPG to be able to paint over it. 

In the app settings, under "help", you can request this as a feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response, however this conversion will create a slightly less clear image to work with...I might as well use Photoshop to create my color images. I was so hoping Fresco would work since it seems much simpler a process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines