• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with loading image message on Adobe Fresco

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried getting help direct from Adobe, but I got some message saying I need to speak with my administrator, whomever that is. It said I could come to the forum for help, so here I am. I've been having to low jack this type of artwork I want since fresco doesn't have where you can create images by specific sizes. Anyways, I've been loading images creating the size I want in a template and then saving the image and then placing the image into the big one I'm working on. But suddenly fresco is having issues loading specific images. Only this one cluster of images saved off the internet. I've used others. But this one group of images are not loading. I'm gettting that message image loading, with the blue swirling circle. I've never done forums before, so if I'm missing anything, let me know I'll try to get back with more details I'm missing. I'm not tech savvy anymore, I had some memory issues arise for me, and my patients with technology and speaking its language is all gone for me. But I'm working on this for my sons to help with their learning, so I'm very frustrated to hit yet another roadblock in Fresco after finally achieving success and getting most of it all done for them. Please help me. When it's on the loading image the whole app is frozen, I can't do anything but close out the app. I am using an iPad. I don't know if this makes a difference. But I won't use a computer, so I need to figure this out on my iPad. Thanks everyone.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicklas. 

A couple of quick questions:

* From where are you trying to import your images (from iOS Photos or someplace else)?

* If you're trying to import them from iOS Photos, check iOS Settings > Fresco and make sure that the permission you've granted is All Photos. 

* What file format are these images?

Please let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines