• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It says Adobe Fresco is available on windows 10 but I can't download it.

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lenovo Yoga C940-15IRH with an Intel Core i7-9750H, 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 1660. Its a convertible 2 in 1 laptop with touchscreen and a garaged pen. Why is my laptop not compatable? I feel that there is no reason that it sould be uncompatable; it should definitely have more than enough power to run it.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Adobe is still working through making Fresco available on more devices.
You can check here to see which devices Fresco is currently compatible with.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is still working through making Fresco available on more devices.
You can check here to see which devices Fresco is currently compatible with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans to open up support for Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga (Gen1)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make Fresco available on Lenovo Yoga C940. There is no reason it shouldn't be available for it; the thing is made for apps like this. I've been waiting a long time now. Forget Apple, iOS is garbage, it's a money pit. Windows 10 + a powerful system like Lenovo Yoga C940 = the way to go. Seems like people are finally figuring out that Apple isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same machine. I use to have an iPad Pro and I was loving Fresco. But I wanted a machine that could do it all. I want to be able to draw, code, prototype with XD, use full version of photoshop, serious gaming and 3D modeling. iPad is great but I can't do all that with an iPad. Not yet anyway. I've been a mac user for over 20 years and the lenovo yoga is my first venture away from apple. So far I'm loving it and thinking it could be my one device that can handle everything I want it to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like Apple products because of iOS. It is like a prison and the only way you can do anything on it is to pay for every single detail. It's all about money. Using Windows, you have many different advantages over iOS as long as you have a good machine and the Lenovo Yoga C940 is an awesome machine. I can play any of the top games out now with the graphics set all the way up without any problems (i e. Call Of Duty Modern Warefare, Battlefield V, Anthem, Battlefront II, etc.), even though it is recomended at lower settings for some reason. There is absolutely no reason Fresco shouldnt be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would appreciate support for Thinkpad Yoga P40 too please (also a flip hybrid thing with a Wacom digitizer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE:  I was able to install it on Thinkpad Yoga P40 today. Very happy.  Thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines