• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard not working with Fresco

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Logitech K380 keyboard with my iPad Air 3.  The keyboard works fine in Apple apps and non-Apple apps such as Excel or chrome.  It is not working with Fresco, however.  It is connected and set for IOS commands.  Fresco is unresponsive to any keybaord commands; i.e. CMD-Z.    Is there some switch in Fresco to turn on the keybaord commands? Any other reason it would not respond?   Help please.

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to my post I note the keyboard does work with Photoshop on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The Logitech K380 bluetooth keyboard works perfectly well with the iPad Pro (12,9" - 2019 model), but Fresco doesn't register any of the input. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That being said, it does register the input of the keyboard when you enter the canvas size values. It just doesn't work for using keyboard shortcuts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't zoom in using percentage. I am on iPad 9 and it does the same thing. Mu problem was zooming in with percentage rather than hand gestures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not entirely sure if it does or not. I don't have a bluetooth keyboard,  but I do use a Smart Keyboard Folio on my iPad Air 5.  When I have the opportunity and double check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines