• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes bug

Explorer ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm contacting you because I've noticed a new bug on Fresco.

It's about the keyframes.

I notice that sometimes my images disappear from the thumbnails (as in the example in the attachment).

And when I want to duplicate an image (in this case number 38), it duplicates the next one (in this case 39).

I also notice that the file takes a long time to load.

I've applied the file several times, copied the layers to a new document... but the problem persists.

I've noticed several bugs in Fresco over time.
It's becoming increasingly complicated to use this software....

IMG_0616.jpg

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have noticed you are encountering new bugs with keyframes and image duplication in Patient Gateway Adobe Fresco. To address these issues, try resetting fresco's preferences, updating the app to the latest version, clearing the cache in preferences, ensuring your device meets system requirements and reaching out to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your reply.

You're asking me to update to the latest version of Fresco.
I've looked hard and I can't see any feature on my ipad pro that allows me to switch to the latest version, nor to previous versions.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the application (for the tenth time).

My device meets the system requirements perfectly.
I have an Ipad pro 12.9-inch (5th generation) Model A2461.

However, the problem persists.
Adobe Fresco is unusable.

In addition to the bugs mentioned above, it keeps crashing. Adobe Fresco is unusable.

Please fix this problem, I need it for my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add to my previous comment that my desktop application is also extremely slow to open the file and to save it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Gaël Illustrations,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes in Fresco, especially in the middle of work. Would you mind sharing the crash report so that we can investigate this further:

• Open iPad Settings > Privacy & Security > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data. You will see file names like “JetSam-2023-01-03-083327.ips” (2023-01-03 is the date in the log & 083327 is the time). Ensure you share the recent log file after the crash by looking at the timestamp.
  • Upload the file to Dropbox, Google Drive, or another storage service, and share a public link to it here or via DM. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated my iPad, and I have the impression that Fresco works better, but I'm still experiencing very frequent crashes. Which is always very disabling. 

I'm sharing my data report here. I hope I didn't make a mistake in selecting the data. I look forward to hearing from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me come back to what I said yesterday,
Fresco doesn't work any better. The loading time is extremely long. It can take more than 5 minutes!
Knowing that it crashes very regularly. This makes the application unusable.

I don't know if it's related to the file I'm working on... I don't think it's particularly heavy though.
And I've re-applied it many times to get back on a sound footing (including layer-by-layer re-application), but it doesn't make any difference.

The application is unusable. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, would it be possible to answer me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines