Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lagging after saving

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello--

I've recently been experiencing some extreme lag after saving a fresco file, leaving my computer for a few hours, and returning/reopening the file. The file will be completely lag-free for the entire time up until I save the file, and then once I return a day or two later, I have permanent substantial lag when drawing, zooming in/out, picking colors, and so on. I have fast internet and my files aren't all that complex; I only use pixel brushes, no vector brushes. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh wow, I just tried making one of these files available offline, and it's so laggy that I'm effectively unable to add to it. Is there some way to load all of this processing power onto my computer? I have 200 GB of free space, using Windows 11 home, 16 GB of RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Though you said you have fast internet,  have you checked to make sure your connection is optimal? I'm on an iPad and depending on the file,  it might take a sec for a file to be open. But it could be any number of issues, either on your device, the internet connection, or it could also be server issues.  Its hard to nail down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines