• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers and groups of layers visibility

Explorer ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there’s a very annoying bug in Fresco when I select a group of layers and I click on hide all the other layers. When I click again to show all the layers again, the layers located in groups doesn't show anymore. I have to enter each group of layers to activate the visibility individually. When you have a project with dozen groups of several layers it takes ages to show all the layers again… Is anyone having the same problem ?

TOPICS
Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

The feature works okay on my iPad so it could be device related. Best place to report possible bugs is through the app, directly to developers. Go to App Settings > Help > Report a bug. This will open up an email which will include your device information. Then you just explain what is happening and they can investigate and fix anything which isn't working correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The feature works okay on my iPad so it could be device related. Best place to report possible bugs is through the app, directly to developers. Go to App Settings > Help > Report a bug. This will open up an email which will include your device information. Then you just explain what is happening and they can investigate and fix anything which isn't working correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines