• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live and pixel brushes pixelated when scaled up or down.

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set my canvas to 300ppi before I start working and I use vector and live brushes. When I draw something using pixel or live brushes and want to move or rescale up or down, this element gets pixelated and cannot be undone. I try exporting in high resolution to check the quality, and it is still pixelated. Am I doing anything wrong? 

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Français
Bonjour, essayez de créer le canevas en vous intéressant à la taille de celui-ci en pixels et pas en dpi, par exemple pour un format A3 en 3058 px x 4961 px vous verrez que ça ira mieux !

English :

Hello, try to create the canvas by not being interested in the size of it in pixels and not in dpi, for example for an A3 format in 3058 px x 4961 px you will see that it will be better!

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines