Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Watercolor Wash Soft Brush Leaves Marks

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I use the live watercolor wash soft brush, it leaves white marks.  I've attached a picture as an example.  Look at the black circles on the top left.  Inside the black, there are white marks.  It's using the color of the background to make the marks.  How do I fix this, or is this a bug?  I apologize if this has already been asked.  I searched for this question but didn't find a post about it.

Thanks,

Stacey GuentherAdobe-Fresco-220725-1.png

TOPICS
Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Sorry for being late in answering! I looked at this in Fresco, and that soft wash brush tip does have an opening there, just from the irregular shape of the tip. I could only reproduce that it when I turn the water flow all the way down to zero and press to make a darker a tip print. If you are making washes, it should not show up. Add water flow to the brush at the bottom of the tool panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for being late in answering! I looked at this in Fresco, and that soft wash brush tip does have an opening there, just from the irregular shape of the tip. I could only reproduce that it when I turn the water flow all the way down to zero and press to make a darker a tip print. If you are making washes, it should not show up. Add water flow to the brush at the bottom of the tool panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines