Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Max file size and max number of layers?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the max file size in Adobe Fresco? And how many levels can be added to a file?

TOPICS
Layers, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019
Sylvia. On that device your max file size would be 8K x 8K with an unlimited number of layers.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi silviab22958595,

I don't think I quite understand your question here. 

The max file size depends on the complexity of your drawing. Can you explain a bit more on what do you refer 'levels' as? 

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, I'm very sorry for my poor English, I'll try to rephrase! Here's what I meant. What is the max dimension in pixels when creating a new drawing? Is there a limited number of layers that a drawing can contain?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi silviab22958595, Its fine. There is no limit for layers as such as far as I know. But I'll ask Sue here to confirm more on this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Silvia. 

Maximum canvas size is device dependent. Which iPad are you using?

Sue. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue. I'm using an iPad pro 11"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sylvia. On that device your max file size would be 8K x 8K with an unlimited number of layers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much Sue

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines