Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How To] Metering usage of Adobe Fresco with MS SCCM

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I need to have monthly/yearly  usage of all my users that work with adobe fresco but I can't find the exe file to create the rule on my system center. I've done the same with Photoshop and Premiere without any problem and it's working. Does anyone have this issue or any solution for this?

thank you.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a combination of answers to this. Firstly it is a Windows UWP app so it is different to traditional apps. Adobe employees indicate that the install location is not directly accessible. However others have posted that you can find the exe file here (On my computer it's C:\Users\COMPUTERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps) Look inside the additional Adobe.Fresco folder within this area and you should find a winui.fresco.exe file. Make sure hidden files are visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines