• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixer brushes not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, since the last update whenever I change any settings (load, mix, wetness, etc.) on a mixer brush it turns into a normal brush and no way to reset it back to a mixer. I tried reinstalling the app and still having the same problem.

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

The fix for this issues now available in the App Store. Fresco 3.3.1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On iPad OS 15.3.1 iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fix for this issues now available in the App Store. Fresco 3.3.1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Mixer brushes might work for a few strokes, then stop mixing.  The setting for the brush also no longer shows the Mixer capabilities when this happens.  App has to be rebooted then will work again for a few strokes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simonkaroly,

Will from the Adobe Fresco team here. First, thank's for reporting this issue and apologies that this issue got introduced. We're actively working on a fix for the Mixer brush issue you and other are describing. We expect to have it available early next week.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

- Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS CC 2023 on a PC and I'm having the same issue with the mixer brush tool. I'm trying to create a brush that will paint exact images, not just the shapes of the images. I watched a 3-year-old tutorial that showed how to do this, but I'm unable to recreate this technique in the new software. The mixer brush has problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Mine doesn't work at all. I'm using a Lenovo laptop and whenever I try to use the mixer brush it automatically closes the Fresco tab. The Watercolor live brushes barely work. Whenever I try to paint with them they do a few strokes but then they stop working. The mixer brushes don't work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Samvel35767531wxy1,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco, device make/model, details about your workflow, and a screen recording of the problem (https://adobe.ly/3P2Biym), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the video. Pls fix this problem quickly because I have a Youtube channel about art and I use fresco so please, I can't do it without you guys.

Thanks for texting back

Samvel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines