• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modify existing fresco brush to match sketch brushes

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported artwork from Adobe Sketch and would like to add additional elements in Fresco in exactly the same style as the original art. I understand it is not possible to import sketch brushes into Fresco, but is there a way to modify an existing brush to emulate THICK ACRYLIC and FLAT WATERCOLOR brushes from Adobe Sketch, or are there brushes available for download that have exactly the same attributes as these two brushes in Fresco? I really liked so many effects of these two brushes in Sketch and would like to be able to jump into Fresco 100%, but until this can be accomplished I am much happier still using Adobe Sketch!

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Have you added the brushes from Kyle T. Webster into Fresco?
The plus button at the bottom of the list of Pixel brushes will give you options to Get more brushes or Import from files.
The Get more brushes link will take you to a download page of a large number of brushes to add. Some of these seem to behave very similarly to the two you mentioned from Sketch. There are also option to change brush settings.
There's information out there on importing brushes into Sketch, but doesn't appear to be anyt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you added the brushes from Kyle T. Webster into Fresco?
The plus button at the bottom of the list of Pixel brushes will give you options to Get more brushes or Import from files.
The Get more brushes link will take you to a download page of a large number of brushes to add. Some of these seem to behave very similarly to the two you mentioned from Sketch. There are also option to change brush settings.
There's information out there on importing brushes into Sketch, but doesn't appear to be anything on getting those brushes out of Sketch to import elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that the lack of a "Thick Acryllic Brush" in Fresco is a major missing feature, and makes me reluctant to leave Sketch, despite all the UI enhancements of Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Circling back to see if you found a solution? I'm still having trouble matching the sketch watercolor brush to the fresco one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, I'm missing the same 2 brushes 😕 acylic and watercolors look really cheap in fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines