• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving files from creative cloud files to documents

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to do this. How do I move files/folders from Adobe creative cloud files to Adobe creative cloud documents? I can't seem to do this on the web portal, nor the creative cloud desktop app. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the asset, it's stored in one of these places. 

Creative Cloud Assets https://assets.adobe.com
Synced files
Cloud documents
Deleted files

Lightroom https://lightroom.adobe.com
Photos
Albums
Edited files
Imported files
Deleted files

Document Cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com
All documents
Starred files
Shared files

Adobe Spark https://spark.adobe.com
Projects
Brand files
Graphics
Web pages
Videos

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is not how to get to the documents but rather moving them from location to the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is not how to get to the documents but rather moving them from location to the other.

==========

For what purpose?  Simply download the files to your computer.   Creative Cloud storage is not DropBox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My workflow is to store my images in the Creative Cloud. I'm using Fresco and I want to be able to trace on top of those images. I can access those images when I add a background in Fresco using the dialog box that pops up and import it that way from any of my cloud drives. Keeping my Fresco images along with my background images in the same location would be helpful from an organization point of view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobile apps are not something I use much.  Why don't you ask this question in the Fresco Community Forum where fellow Fresco users can help you? 

Good luck with your project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, pourquoi ne peut-on pas sélectionner plusieurs document à télécharger depuis "Mes documents" afficher dans un navigateur web, il faut le faire un par un, c'est vraiement casse-pied comme solution !

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is very useful to be able to move a file places, ie. to another folder, or from one folder to another. (...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If its a file you're using in Fresco,  Couldn't you just export the file and then save it where you want?  I do that a lot, saving it in either iCloud, DropBox, OneDrive or any of the other countless storage options I have.  Or are you wanting to completely remove the file from Fresco's cloud storage to your device's storage? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines