Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Fresco app closes after a minute of being opened

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear support,

Every time that I open my Adobe Fresco app it crashes.

It started to slow down around two weeks ago and began lagging. On occasion it would just close the app.

Now it consistently closes the app after running for a couple minutes. During the two minutes that it is operating I experience significant lag.

Here are some of the details:

- Operating on Ipad Pro 2nd Gen 11 inch on software 14.8

- My adobe creative cloud shows it is full (I do not have a paid monthly subscription)

- My sync to cloud option is turned off

-  Ipad capacity available 131.16 / 512 GB

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To contact Support directly send an email to (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Include as much of the below information as you can.

App Version: 

OS Version: 

Device Model: 

Available Memory: 

Total Memory: 

Free Disc Space: 

Total Disc Space: 

GPU Name: 

GPU Driver Version:

The above would be included if you were able to send a message via the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same problem. The application shuts down itself 10-30 seconds after opening. I have sent a bug report many times since January 22, 2022.
I have a paid subscription to Fresco enabled . I don't have Creative Cloud on my computer.

App Version: 3.2.3.3.2.3.1351 (64-bit)

OS Version: 14.6

Device Model: IPad 6 (iPad7,5)

Available Memory: 1615 MB

Total Memory: 1980 MB

Free Disc Space: 5637 MB

Total Disc Space: 30511 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was only a couple of days ago, give the development team time to view your email, research the problem. Which could mean trying to recreate the issue you have reported. Then they'll need time to work out a solution. Repeated messages, might be slowing down the response rather than speeding it up for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. I'm sorry. When I send an error report from the application, there is no notification whether the email has arrived. I'm not sure if the letters got through. And there is no certainty that my problem will really be dealt with. I can't work on drawing an order for the 4th day already. My Fresco application is registered by mail vladimir_vinokurtcev@icloud.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do keep in mind that a lot of people here are not employees, so we can't help you with the error log.  But rest assure, the error report has arrived to them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines