• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Oilpaint glaze live brush behaving differently

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing this has to do with the latest update (Thicker oilpaint brushes), but it seems like the glaze brush is behaving very differently than it has in the past, with more defined brush strokes/less "leveling", and less of a sense of fluid transparency than I've gotten accustomed to. Has anyone else noticed this?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, actually I haven't noticed. Have you checked to make sure nothing has changed in your pen settings? Maybe you need to re-adjust or re-set them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any chance you can create an image showing before and after the update? I understand this could be difficult if you don't have anything with a single stroke to visually compare to, but it could help if we can see the difference you're referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines