Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Painting gets blurry when reopen - iPad

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I love to work with Fresco but I get a little bit desperated. When I reopen my drawings on my iPad 3 the illustrations are sooooo blurry and pixelated. Of course the vector based lines are sharp but not the pixel brushes. It makes no sense to continue the work because it is so blurry when I reopen it 😞 

Is there any setting I have to make to fix this?!

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screenshot of the whole inteface, and particularly where we can see the file settings? (click on the cog wheel at the top right)

Imaginerie_0-1684154494486.png

if you click on the blue text "change" next to the size in pixels, you can access the resolution as well

Imaginerie_1-1684154607355.png

those are important parameters to know...

maybe there is an issue with the size and resolution...

Did you ever resize/transform your pixel elements prior to saving? It could be the issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, the painting was meant to be DIN A6 (105 x 148 mm). I'm sorry, I only have the screenshot in german, I can't find out how to switch the program in english 😄

Maybe the pixel elements are to high to low?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's OK 🙂 , the layout of the interface is the same. it seems that you got everything alright.
The only thing that could cause that then would be if you draw your artworks (or bits of it) and transform them. Either resize it, or transform (skew, liquify and all kind of transformations).

Is that the case?
A small transformation on a raster layer would be OK, but either drastic ones, or repeated transformations would have a dramatic effect on sharpness (as it is in every raster software, such as Photoshop)

Can you share a screenshot of an example of what you are talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines