• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parts of my drawing flip upside down everytime I zoom in/out

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only started yesterday, but every time I zoom in/out parts of my drawing (whether it be a single layer or the whole drawing) start to move to the upper left corner of my layout and are flipped upside down. So far nothing has caused a crash, but it's starting to become annoying. And it's not just that drawing, previous drawings start to glitch out when I open them again. I thought it might have been lagging b/c of the vector layers, but it doesn't help the issue. Whats more, when I try to export it, it shows as the glitched version of my drawing. Does anyone know how to solve this?759F13FA-6477-49E2-BCA9-8BB2AD98C14E.jpeg

TOPICS
Layers , Performance , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest sending a message directly to the developers for this one. In App Settings choose Help then under Support choose Report a bug. If it's a bug that's your best option to have it fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines